Saturday, December 23, 2006

Potty Talk

Outside on the cold playground during recess, one of the girls asked me to let her in to go to the bathroom. I let her in, and then went back to sit down with the kids on the playground. A few minutes later, she returns from the bathroom, and comes near where I am sitting. She mopes around for a few minutes, without saying anything. I ask her what is wrong, and she says "I am wet". To which I ask, "are you wet from the sink or are you wet from potty?". She replies "from potty". So I walk her inside to change her out of her wet clothes, and I ask her if she didn't make it to the bathroom. She replies, "I made it to the bathroom, but I didn't make it to the commode on time".

Suprised that she would use this word, I asked her if she learned it from her parents, and she said "no, I learned it at school".

Not at my school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home